Sonakshi Sinha has wrapped up the Hyderabad schedule of her debut Tamil project ‘Lingaa’ in which she is paired opposite superstar Rajinikanth.
The 27-year-old ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’ actress is currently enjoying a family time.
At the same time, Sonakshi is also looking forward to resume the shooting of Arjun Kapoor starrer action film ‘Tevar’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“It’s a schedule wrap for Lingaa in hyderabad today, home for a few days then I have to show my ‘Tevar’ again. @arjunk26 baba be ready,” she tweeted.
‘Tevar’ is the remake of 2003 Telugu film ‘Okkadu’, which starred Mahesh Babu and Bhoomika Chawla.
‘Lingaa’ shoot started in May at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad.