Sonakshi Sinha has wrapped up the Hyderabad schedule of her debut Tamil project ‘Lingaa’ in which she is paired opposite superstar Rajinikanth.
The 27-year-old ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’ actress is currently enjoying a family time.
At the same time, Sonakshi is also looking forward to resume the shooting of Arjun Kapoor starrer action film ‘Tevar’.
“It’s a schedule wrap for Lingaa in hyderabad today, home for a few days then I have to show my ‘Tevar’ again. @arjunk26 baba be ready,” she tweeted.
‘Tevar’ is the remake of 2003 Telugu film ‘Okkadu’, which starred Mahesh Babu and Bhoomika Chawla.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Lingaa’ shoot started in May at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad.