Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinah is among those Bollywood actresses who is fast gaining popularity on Social Media platforms. The ‘Lootera’ actress, who has revamped her look and style in the past few months, crossed 10 million followers on social networking site Facebook.
The actress said, “Thank you guys for all the love!! We’re 10 million strong today on facebook and thats something! Love you guys.”
Sonakshi has beaten Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Sonam Kapoor among others on the number of likes on Facebook. However, Sonakshi is yet to beat Amitabh Bachchan, her mentor Salman Khan and actress Priyanka Chopra, who has gained popularity globetrotting and now also courtesy her new single ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’.
Sonakshi Sinha is now-a-days on the list of the most eagerly awaited stars on the red carpet.
Sonakshi, who is now stepping out in many more western dresses than ever before, said “Yes, my wardrobe options have definitely increased. It is always a nice feeling when you can experiment. I am feeling so much better.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sonakshi Sinha was panned for her similar looks in four of her five releases last year and has also reworked on her look in her upcoming films – Holiday and Tevar.
However Sonakshi said that she will always be the “curvaceous and voluptuous Indian woman”.
“I would always be this. This is how people love me and I am not letting go off that,” she said adding, “It is just that I am feeling so much fitter and I am enjoying it all mentally as well as physically. Beyond that, I cannot see myself skinny at all.”