Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinah is among those Bollywood actresses who is fast gaining popularity on Social Media platforms. The ‘Lootera’ actress, who has revamped her look and style in the past few months, crossed 10 million followers on social networking site Facebook.
The actress said, “Thank you guys for all the love!! We’re 10 million strong today on facebook and thats something! Love you guys.”
Sonakshi has beaten Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Sonam Kapoor among others on the number of likes on Facebook. However, Sonakshi is yet to beat Amitabh Bachchan, her mentor Salman Khan and actress Priyanka Chopra, who has gained popularity globetrotting and now also courtesy her new single ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Sonakshi Sinha is now-a-days on the list of the most eagerly awaited stars on the red carpet.
Sonakshi, who is now stepping out in many more western dresses than ever before, said “Yes, my wardrobe options have definitely increased. It is always a nice feeling when you can experiment. I am feeling so much better.”
Sonakshi Sinha was panned for her similar looks in four of her five releases last year and has also reworked on her look in her upcoming films – Holiday and Tevar.
However Sonakshi said that she will always be the “curvaceous and voluptuous Indian woman”.
“I would always be this. This is how people love me and I am not letting go off that,” she said adding, “It is just that I am feeling so much fitter and I am enjoying it all mentally as well as physically. Beyond that, I cannot see myself skinny at all.”