Bollywood celebrities Sonakshi Sinha, Anil Kapoor and Yami Gautam walked the ramp for leading designers like Manish Malhotra and Vikram Phadnis on the second day of a fashion and music event at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards here.
Dedicated to the best of fashion and music, IIFA Rocks’ fashion segment opened with a show by ace designer Malhotra in association with Shabana Azmi’s NGO – Mijwan Welfare Trust.
Sonakshi and Anil turned showstoppers for the charity event, which was followed by a show by US-based designer Amita Bal while Phadnis closed the segment with a special IIFA Collection for Vishal Fashions.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Called ‘Nazakat’, the collection had Malaika Arora Khan and Yami as showstoppers.
“I am excited to be here at IIFA Rocks. It is great to see so many fans… it is because of them that I am here today. I feel blessed,” Bipasha said.
IIFA Rocks also witnessed performances by singers Monali Thakur, Bhoomi Trivedi and Ankit Tiwari and DJ Ravi Drums. The evening concluded with a soulful performance by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan on his hit Bollywood numbers.
Gauahar and Vivek Oberoi turned host for the night.