Bollywood celebrities Sonakshi Sinha, Anil Kapoor and Yami Gautam walked the ramp for leading designers like Manish Malhotra and Vikram Phadnis on the second day of a fashion and music event at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards here.
Dedicated to the best of fashion and music, IIFA Rocks’ fashion segment opened with a show by ace designer Malhotra in association with Shabana Azmi’s NGO – Mijwan Welfare Trust.
Sonakshi and Anil turned showstoppers for the charity event, which was followed by a show by US-based designer Amita Bal while Phadnis closed the segment with a special IIFA Collection for Vishal Fashions.
Called ‘Nazakat’, the collection had Malaika Arora Khan and Yami as showstoppers.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“I am excited to be here at IIFA Rocks. It is great to see so many fans… it is because of them that I am here today. I feel blessed,” Bipasha said.
IIFA Rocks also witnessed performances by singers Monali Thakur, Bhoomi Trivedi and Ankit Tiwari and DJ Ravi Drums. The evening concluded with a soulful performance by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan on his hit Bollywood numbers.
Gauahar and Vivek Oberoi turned host for the night.