Actor Sonakshi Sinha says celebrities are always under pressure to look perfect, but she makes it a point that she promotes a ‘healthy body image’.
“I think actors are always under pressure to look perfect all the time. However, it depends on the particular person on how you feel that pressure. I have always been somebody who has been projected as a healthy body image,” Sonakshi said at an event here.
She added: “I know that young girls take us as an inspiration. They follow us in every way. Therefore, I don’t want to give any wrong message regarding health related issues. What I feel is that you have to be healthy and happy if you want to do something noteworthy in your life.”
Her film “Force 2” is doing good business at the box office despite the government’s demonetisation move. The actress is happy with the response.
Also read | Sonakshi Sinha’s Noor to release on April 21
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Considering the situation, we are happy that ‘Force 2’ has done good business at the box office. It could have done better but we are all part of that situation. So, whatever collection ‘Force 2’ has managed to make we are pretty much satisfied,” she said.
The daughter of actor-turned-politician Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha feels “the impact of demonetisation can be seen on everything. For some time, we have to face little difficulties. The initiative has been taken for the betterment of the country. I hope it will be fine very soon”.
Released on November 18, “Force 2” also stars John Abraham. Sonakshi will next be seen in “Noor”.