Bollywood actor Sohail Khan and producer Boney Kapoor said they are ready to donate their skin to spread awareness about skin donation.
Sohail Khan said he got very emotional after he saw a video clip about “Operation Restoration”, an initiative led by National Burns Centre which conducts plastic surgeries on patients with burn injuries and acid attack victims.
“Well Doc (doctor), my skin is yours… When we were watching that (clip), it was extremely emotional. How you guys volunteer your time, this is the least we can do,” Sohail told reporters at a press conference of Season six of Celebrity Cricket League. (Reason why Huma is not the face of Sohail’s CCL team)
“I am not saying on behalf of my team, Mumbai heroes… But whichever form you want me to sign, send it tomorrow and I’ll sign it,” he added.
Boney Kapoor said he endorses the actor’s view and wished to sign the form too. “I definitely endorse Sohail’s view that we should take initiative and promote skin donation. Sohail is ready to sign the form tomorrow, I am ready to sign it today,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Bhjopuri actor Dinesh Lal Yadav, popularly known as ‘Nirahua’, also wished to donate his skin as “this will send a good message to the audience.”
CCL season six kicks off on January 23.