Like brother, like sister it is. Just like Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, Soha Ali Khan will also have a registered marriage with long time beau and now fiance Kunal Khemu in Mumbai.
The wedding is slated to take place on January 25 under the Special Marriage Act.
The ceremony is said to be a private and low-key affair and only close friends and family members will be invited. Most of the friends of Soha and Kunal are said to be not from the movie background.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu got engaged in Paris in July last year where Kunal proposed her lady love with a ring. Soha had, promptly, then called her mother Sharmila.
Sharmila Tagore, on the other hand, had been planning for her daughter’s wedding since long now. She, reportedly, bought a Rs 9 cr apartment in Mumbai in 2012 as a gift.