Actress Soha Ali Khan is excited about her upcoming action drama “Ghayal Once Again”, a sequel to 1990 hit film “Ghayal” and says that she is enjoying everything about the shoot.
“I play the role of a doctor in the film. It is an intense and action packed film that has incredible action sequences,” Soha said here Tuesday at a store launch.
“It is a sequel in true sense. I saw the first part and I loved it,” she added.
Directed by actor-director Sunny Deol, “Ghayal Once Again” will take off from where the first version left. Reportedly, the film is based on a real-life event in the life of a Mumbai Police encounter specialist.
- Sunny Deol starrer 'Ghayal Once Again's poster unveiled
- Sunny Deol is such a gentleman: Tisca Chopra
- Soha Ali Khan's 'rewarding' experience with Sunny Deol
- Soha Ali Khan nervous working with Sunny Deol in 'Ghayal Once Again'
- Sunny Deol is an intense and phenomenal director: Soha Ali Khan
- Soha Ali Khan to play female lead in 'Ghayal' sequel but will not reprise Meenakshi Seshadri's role
This is the first time Soha is working with Deol and she has a “beautiful experience” of the shooting.
“It is quite a privilege to be directed by Sunny (Deol) sir. We are still shooting. I would say it is my one of the most challenging role till date,” the actress said.
“I am really excited and looking forward to the release,” she added.
Although the film would have lot of action and other stuff, Soha won’t be seen dabbling into action.
“I am not doing stunts in the film but I do get to try to be the hero of a scene in the film and I remember when he said to me, ‘Today you are the hero. I was shivering’,” Soha said.
“During that scene I even got bruises. It was an intense sequence. I stayed in bed for the whole of the next day,” said Soha.