Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma is all set for a glittering and opulent show this year with Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’. The actress, who was last seen in ‘Jab tak Hai Jaan’ (2012), is back after a long gap of almost year-and-half in the period drama film.
Social media is a buzz with Anushka’s first look in the film, which shows her entering a stage set for a performance, in a green sequin couture gown with flame like gold detailing by Niharika Bhasin Khan.
If the sheer grandeur of Anushka’s outfit is not enough to mesmerise you, here’s a fact – the gown alone weighs 35 kg. Anushka plays the role of a jazz singer.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The sneak peek is from her opening song in the film, which also stars Ranbbir Kapoor, Raveena Tandon and Karan Johar.
‘Bombay Velvet’ is co-produced by Phantom Films and Fox Star Studios. Directed by Anurag Kashyap the film is slated to release on November 28, 2014.
Anushka Sharma will also be seen in Zoya Akhatr’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’, her home production ‘NH 10’ and Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘Peekay’.