Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma is all set for a glittering and opulent show this year with Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’. The actress, who was last seen in ‘Jab tak Hai Jaan’ (2012), is back after a long gap of almost year-and-half in the period drama film.
Social media is a buzz with Anushka’s first look in the film, which shows her entering a stage set for a performance, in a green sequin couture gown with flame like gold detailing by Niharika Bhasin Khan.
If the sheer grandeur of Anushka’s outfit is not enough to mesmerise you, here’s a fact – the gown alone weighs 35 kg. Anushka plays the role of a jazz singer.
The sneak peek is from her opening song in the film, which also stars Ranbbir Kapoor, Raveena Tandon and Karan Johar.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
‘Bombay Velvet’ is co-produced by Phantom Films and Fox Star Studios. Directed by Anurag Kashyap the film is slated to release on November 28, 2014.
Anushka Sharma will also be seen in Zoya Akhatr’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’, her home production ‘NH 10’ and Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘Peekay’.