Actress Sunny Leone, who will star alongside actors Alok Nath and Deepak Dobriyal in an anti-smoking advertisement, feels the “disgusting” habit that so many peoples around the world have, is not at all “cool”.
“I hope people like the ad we have made and more then anything stop smoking. It’s so not cool! Disgusting,” Sunny posted on Twitter on Wednesday.
I hope people like the ad we have made and more then anything stop smoking. It’s sooo NOT cool! Disgusting!! http://t.co/1ehSM3KVZP
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— Sunny Leone (@SunnyLeone) February 17, 2016
Sunny, who was last seen on the silver screen in Milap Zaveri’s sex comedy film “Mastizaade”, next has films like “One Night Stand” and “Beiimaan Love” in her kitty.