Bollywood actors Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt’s latest film together ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, which hit the theatres on July 11, has managed to earn a whopping amount of Rs 56 crore within eight days of its’s release.
Trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to announce the film’s business. Calling ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ a smash hit, Taran tweeted, “#HSKD Week 1: ₹ 53.31 cr. Week 2: Fri 3.22 cr. Total: ₹ 56.53 cr nett. SMASH HIT!”
The film’s opening weekend at the box office was also excellent as it did a business of Rs 11.25 crore on it’s first Saturday and Rs13.46 crore on Sunday.
‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ crossed over Rs 50 crore in the first week and went on to become one of Varun Dhawan’s highest earning films in the first week.
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan’s ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ is a modern day tribute to cult romantic film ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge’. This is Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt’s second film together, the two had made their Bollywood debut together in Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the Year’.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched