Bollywood actors Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt’s latest film together ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, which hit the theatres on July 11, has managed to earn a whopping amount of Rs 56 crore within eight days of its’s release.
Trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to announce the film’s business. Calling ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ a smash hit, Taran tweeted, “#HSKD Week 1: ₹ 53.31 cr. Week 2: Fri 3.22 cr. Total: ₹ 56.53 cr nett. SMASH HIT!”
The film’s opening weekend at the box office was also excellent as it did a business of Rs 11.25 crore on it’s first Saturday and Rs13.46 crore on Sunday.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ crossed over Rs 50 crore in the first week and went on to become one of Varun Dhawan’s highest earning films in the first week.
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan’s ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ is a modern day tribute to cult romantic film ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge’. This is Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt’s second film together, the two had made their Bollywood debut together in Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the Year’.