Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham Returns’ has struck gold at the box office and is marching inexorably towards the Rs.100 crore-mark. (Read review: Singham Returns)
It seems Shetty, known for giving hits like “Chennai Express”, the ‘Golmaal’ series and ‘Singham’ , is set to add one more blockbuster to his list of record-breaking movies.
“#SinghamReturns Fri 32.09 cr (crore), Sat 21.05 cr, Sun 24.55 cr, Mon 14.78 cr. Total: (Rs.) 92.47 cr nett. India biz,” tweeted trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Starring Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor, the movie released on Independence Day and has performed well overseas too. (In Pics: Sanjay Dutt’s wife Maanyata watches Singham Returns with twins)
The first weekend overseas collection was $2.4 million (approximately Rs.14.5 crore), read a statement.
The film is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment.