Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham Returns’ has struck gold at the box office and is marching inexorably towards the Rs.100 crore-mark. (Read review: Singham Returns)
It seems Shetty, known for giving hits like “Chennai Express”, the ‘Golmaal’ series and ‘Singham’ , is set to add one more blockbuster to his list of record-breaking movies.
“#SinghamReturns Fri 32.09 cr (crore), Sat 21.05 cr, Sun 24.55 cr, Mon 14.78 cr. Total: (Rs.) 92.47 cr nett. India biz,” tweeted trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
Starring Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor, the movie released on Independence Day and has performed well overseas too. (In Pics: Sanjay Dutt’s wife Maanyata watches Singham Returns with twins)
The first weekend overseas collection was $2.4 million (approximately Rs.14.5 crore), read a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The film is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment.