A day after the first posters of ‘Singham Returns’ were released, the makers were out with the film’s first motion poster featuring lead actor Ajay Devgn.
The makers of ‘Singham Returns’ unveiled the film’s first look featuring actors Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor Khan. The makers have released two posters for the film, one featuring the lead pair, while the other featuring the action hero.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The first poster shows Kareena Kapoor Khan in a while tank top, wavy hair and sporting green aviators with a fierce expression looking in the opposite direction of her hero Ajay Devgn. Ajay is seen wearing orange aviators. The patriotic theme is not missed with the deliberate tri-colour setting. The intense expressions of the actors promise a thrilling saga a la Rohit Shetty style.
The second poster features just Ajay Devgn, who will reprise the role of cop Bajirao Singham, in the backdrop of an aggravated action sequence. The poster also accommodates TV actor Dayanand Shetty of ‘CID’ fame, who will play a pivotal role in the film.
The sub text of the poster ‘join the fight’ further intensifies the patriotic connect of the film. And like every other Rohit Shetty films, one can assume high-end action sequences.
The film, which is a sequel to the 2011 hit film ‘Singham’, also has Amol Gupte in a negative role. The film is slated to release on August 15. Singham Returns has been jointly produced by Rohit Shetty, Ajay Devgn and Reliance Entertainment.