A day after the first posters of ‘Singham Returns’ were released, the makers were out with the film’s first motion poster featuring lead actor Ajay Devgn.
The makers of ‘Singham Returns’ unveiled the film’s first look featuring actors Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor Khan. The makers have released two posters for the film, one featuring the lead pair, while the other featuring the action hero.
The first poster shows Kareena Kapoor Khan in a while tank top, wavy hair and sporting green aviators with a fierce expression looking in the opposite direction of her hero Ajay Devgn. Ajay is seen wearing orange aviators. The patriotic theme is not missed with the deliberate tri-colour setting. The intense expressions of the actors promise a thrilling saga a la Rohit Shetty style.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The second poster features just Ajay Devgn, who will reprise the role of cop Bajirao Singham, in the backdrop of an aggravated action sequence. The poster also accommodates TV actor Dayanand Shetty of ‘CID’ fame, who will play a pivotal role in the film.
The sub text of the poster ‘join the fight’ further intensifies the patriotic connect of the film. And like every other Rohit Shetty films, one can assume high-end action sequences.
The film, which is a sequel to the 2011 hit film ‘Singham’, also has Amol Gupte in a negative role. The film is slated to release on August 15. Singham Returns has been jointly produced by Rohit Shetty, Ajay Devgn and Reliance Entertainment.