Starring Ajay Devgn as a police inspector, the movie seems to be on its way to becoming a blockbuster just like ‘Singham’ that released in 2011.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Directed by Rohit Shetty, it also stars Kareena Kapoor. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh says it has done “excellent” business.
“#SinghamReturns witnesses EXCELLENT trending on Day 2. Crosses *Week 1* biz (Rs. 51.25 cr) of #Singham in just *2 days*,” he tweeted.
The film is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment.