The combo of Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn has once again hit the jackpot – their latest offering ‘Singham Returns‘ has earned over Rs.100 crore within four days of its release.
Also starring Kareena Kapoor, the action-drama released on Independence Day.
“#SinghamReturns Fri 32.09 cr (crore), Sat 21.05 cr, Sun 24.55 cr, Mon 14.78 cr, Tue 8.21 cr. Total: (Rs.) 100.68 cr nett. India biz,” trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment.
In the past, Ajay-Shetty churned out hits like ‘Singham’, ‘Bol Bachchan’ and ‘Golmaal’ series.