The combo of Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn has once again hit the jackpot – their latest offering ‘Singham Returns‘ has earned over Rs.100 crore within four days of its release.
Also starring Kareena Kapoor, the action-drama released on Independence Day.
“#SinghamReturns Fri 32.09 cr (crore), Sat 21.05 cr, Sun 24.55 cr, Mon 14.78 cr, Tue 8.21 cr. Total: (Rs.) 100.68 cr nett. India biz,” trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted.
The film is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment.
In the past, Ajay-Shetty churned out hits like ‘Singham’, ‘Bol Bachchan’ and ‘Golmaal’ series.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016