Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn, who is nearing completion of his action drama film ‘Singham Returns’, says that the film has been an action- packed journey.
The film, a sequel to 2011 hit film ‘Singham’, also stars actress Kareena Kapoor Khan in a pivotal role.
The cast and crew have shot a majority portion of the film in Goa and have now shifted their base to Hyderabad, presumably the Ramoji Film city.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) June 22, 2014
Ramoji is one of India’s biggest film city and ideal for action sequences. Director Rohit Shetty has previously shot for action sequences of ‘Singham, Golmaal’ and his other films in the area.
‘Singham Returns’ is a continuation of the story of an honest police officer played by Ajay Devgn in 2011. ‘Singham Returns’ is slated to release in August next year.