Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn, who is nearing completion of his action drama film ‘Singham Returns’, says that the film has been an action- packed journey.
The film, a sequel to 2011 hit film ‘Singham’, also stars actress Kareena Kapoor Khan in a pivotal role.
The cast and crew have shot a majority portion of the film in Goa and have now shifted their base to Hyderabad, presumably the Ramoji Film city.
— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) June 22, 2014
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Ramoji is one of India’s biggest film city and ideal for action sequences. Director Rohit Shetty has previously shot for action sequences of ‘Singham, Golmaal’ and his other films in the area.
‘Singham Returns’ is a continuation of the story of an honest police officer played by Ajay Devgn in 2011. ‘Singham Returns’ is slated to release in August next year.