Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn is all set to co-produce his upcoming action drama film ‘Singham 2’ with director Rohit Shetty.
The first installment of the action drama Singham was produced under the Reliance Entertainment banner along with Ajay Devgn playing the lead and Rohit Shetty being roped in as a director.
The sequel to the franchise,currently titled ‘Singham 2’,however,has more than one banner representing the film. With a backing being provided by Reliance Entertainment which will present the film,Ajay Devgn films will co-produce the film with Rohit Shetty.
‘Singham’ was the Hindi remake of a Tamil film by the same name and the sequel to the same was released in 2013.
However,the second installment of the Bollywood version is still in its initial stages and the female lead along with the rest of the star cast is yet to be finalised.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016