Bollywood actor Sidharth Malhotra has finished the shooting of Mohit Suri’s ‘Ek Villain’. The film will see Sidharth, 29, shedding his guy-next-door image and exploring his dark side for the first time.
Sidharth Malhotra, who plays the role of Guru in the movie, said he felt good playing the ‘bad boy’ in ‘Ek Villain’.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
— Sidharth Malhotra (@S1dharthM) April 14, 2014
tweeted Sidharth who was earlier seen in ‘Student of the Year’ and ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’.
The first trailer of the film that shows both Shraddha and Sidharth romancing each other on the beaches of Goa and enjoying bike rides is already a hit on Youtube. The trailer had one million views within two days.
The film’s trailer has a lot of suspense and good action sequences. This is the first time that Shraddha Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra will be sharing screen space.
Apart from Shraddha and Sidharth, the film also features Riteish Deshmukh, Remo Fernandes, Kamaal Rashid Khan, Aamna Shariff and Shaad Randhawa.
‘Ek Villain’ has been helmed by ‘Aashiqui 2’ director Mohit Suri and is produced under Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Motion Pictures. The film is set to release on June 27, 2014.