“Deepika is very interesting, she is very attractive. I have known her way back as a model but haven’t spoken to her since sometime. To interact with Deepika and to try to impress her will be fun. I think I have to do some homework,” Sidharth told PTI in an interview.
“I am a big Kareena fan. She is very entertaining on screen and off screen also she is like that. I have met her a couple of times and she is really good. She is funny,
‘bindaas’…I love the way she carries herself. It will be interesting to flirt with her,” he said.
Encapsulating the idea of the title he says, “It is not easy to impress any girl in any field. For boys there is a lot of work…. if a girl smiles, that does not mean she is impressed, need to do other things as well. The trick is for the guy to know what the girl likes and dislikes.”
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
“It is upto you how you gauge that.. some boys have good instincts, while some are dumb and stupid. Every girl is different there is no one formula for it,” he said.
The model-actor was flooded with lot of offers post his debut but he chose ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ as his second film as he found it quirky.
“I found this film interesting because of its quirkiness, there is not much glitz and glamour¿it is middle class Bombay story. It is a dark intense edgy film. It has action but it is emotionally driven. I read the script and found it very quirky, funny. Vinil Mathew (director) is technically sound, intelligent,” Siddharth said.
For the film, Siddharth had to work on his look – he had to gain some weight and colour his hair.
“The character is aggressive. It requires some amount of conviction to play this role. It is a risk as the role that I play in the film is that of a older man,” the 29-year-old
The film is produced by Johar and Anurag Kashyap, releases on February 7.