Bollywood actors Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt, rumoured to be in romantic relationship, will spend Valentine’s Day separately as they will be busy shooting for their respective films.
While Sidharth will be busy shooting “Baar Baar Dekho”, Alia will be in Goa for director Gauri Shinde’s next in which she will share screenspace with superstar Shar Rukh Khan.
“On Valentine’s Day, I will be in Goa with Gauri Shinde for her film. I will go on date with Gauri Shinde,” Alia told reporters here at the trailer launch of “Kapoor And Sons”. Watch trailer of Kapoor and Sons
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Sidharth, who will be shooting for his next with Katrina Kaif, said, “I will be travelling, shooting for ‘Baar Baar Dekho’…sadly.”
Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan, their co-star from “Kapoor And Sons”, said he will be with his wife to mark the occasion.
“It’s a private question. I will be with my wife,” he said responding to a query. Rishi Kapoor leaves Kapoor & Sons trailer launch midway
Also featuring Rishi Kapoor, Rajat Kapoor and Ratna Pathak Shah, “Kapoor And Sons” is slated for release on March 18.