Actor Sidharth Malhotra will be training in mixed martial arts for his next film, a remake of Hollywood movie ‘Warrior’.
The film will be produced by Karan Johar’s and is tentatively named ‘Warrior’ and is apparently a remake of the 2011 Hollywood boxing drama.
The story is about two brothers who face each other in a martial arts tournament.
“The film I am doing next is very exciting. It has an interesting script and it has lot of scope for two characters. It is about mixed martial arts and fighting. I will have to start training for it soon,” Sidharth told PTI.
“I should start training (for mixed martial arts) in a month’s time. We would be getting a trainer for it,” he said.
Sidharth is likely to be cast with actor Akshay Kumar in the film.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“It is not official yet (about Akshay). But it will be interesting if he does the film,” Sidharth said.
The 29-year-old actor will also be seen in another remake of a French film ‘Priceless’. It will be also produced by Karan Johar.
On the film Sidharth says, “It is on hold as the script is not finalised yet. Director Tarun Manshukhani is working on it.”