Actor Sidharth Malhotra will be training in mixed martial arts for his next film, a remake of Hollywood movie ‘Warrior’.
The film will be produced by Karan Johar’s and is tentatively named ‘Warrior’ and is apparently a remake of the 2011 Hollywood boxing drama.
The story is about two brothers who face each other in a martial arts tournament.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“The film I am doing next is very exciting. It has an interesting script and it has lot of scope for two characters. It is about mixed martial arts and fighting. I will have to start training for it soon,” Sidharth told PTI.
“I should start training (for mixed martial arts) in a month’s time. We would be getting a trainer for it,” he said.
Sidharth is likely to be cast with actor Akshay Kumar in the film.
“It is not official yet (about Akshay). But it will be interesting if he does the film,” Sidharth said.
The 29-year-old actor will also be seen in another remake of a French film ‘Priceless’. It will be also produced by Karan Johar.
On the film Sidharth says, “It is on hold as the script is not finalised yet. Director Tarun Manshukhani is working on it.”