Sidharth Malhotra, who is currently busy shooting for his next film with Jacqueline Fernandez, is set to fly to New Zealand for a quick gateway. The actor says that this will be his time-off from the busy schedule.
Amidst the gruelling shoot schedule, the actor has decided to escape to the welcoming land of New Zealand and he can’t wait for the trip to start as this will be his second time to the country and he plans to double the indulgence that he had during his first trip in 2005
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Taking some time off from my hectic schedule helps me focus my energies. Travelling new places and exploring new cultures is enriching for an actor.
“I’ve visited New Zealand last year, and the experience stayed with me. Surrounded by such incredible natural beauty, coupled with exhilarating experiences – it makes for the perfect escape into a different world altogether. I’m really looking forward to an amazing getaway soon,” the actor said in a statement.
During his last journey, the actor participated in a traditional Maori war dance, sky diving from 1500 ft and even playing cricket on a glacier with Stephen Fleming!
Reminiscing about his last visit, Sidharth said: “I am an adventure and fitness junkie, food and nature lover and my last trip gave me all of it. From the warm and welcoming people, fascinating culture to the stunning views, I couldn’t get enough of it. I knew I had to plan another trip to explore everything that New Zealand has to offer!”
He also suggested that there are a number of new activities planned for his upcoming trip.