Actor Sidharth Malhotra seems to be keen to take a first-hand account of the reactions of the audience to his latest Bollywood release ‘Ek Villain’. He has been visiting cinema halls here to do so.
The film, which released June 26, also features Shraddha Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh.
Sidharth’s idea is to gather unbiased reactions and he is liking the experience.
“I have been visiting theatres to catch first-hand audience reaction. It was wonderful and a one of a kind experience,” he said.
The “Student Of The Year” actor was nervous before the film’s release especially because in “Ek Villain”, he is not seen as the loverboy that the audience is used to seeing him as. He is instead seen doing hardcore action and stunts.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016