Actor Sidharth Malhotra seems to be keen to take a first-hand account of the reactions of the audience to his latest Bollywood release ‘Ek Villain’. He has been visiting cinema halls here to do so.
The film, which released June 26, also features Shraddha Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh.
Sidharth’s idea is to gather unbiased reactions and he is liking the experience.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“I have been visiting theatres to catch first-hand audience reaction. It was wonderful and a one of a kind experience,” he said.
The “Student Of The Year” actor was nervous before the film’s release especially because in “Ek Villain”, he is not seen as the loverboy that the audience is used to seeing him as. He is instead seen doing hardcore action and stunts.