Sidharth Malhotra, who is currently busy with two upcoming films, ‘Brothers’ and ‘Kapoor & Sons’ received hundred of Friendship bands from fans on the special day.
The actor, who made his debut with ‘Student of the Year’, is one of the few young stars who has managed to gain a huge fan following at the very beginning of his film career.
- Sidharth Malhotra on Vikram Batra biopic: I felt it was a story that needed to be told
- Aiyaary box office prediction: The Sidharth Malhotra starrer eyeing Rs 15 crore in first weekend
- Sidharth Malhotra: Better equipped now to handle various shades of emotion
- Watch Aiyaary song Yaad Hai: A romantic ode to lost love featuring Sidharth Malhotra and Rakul Preet
- As Sidharth Malhotra turns 33, celebrities shower love on the Aiyaary actor
- Sidharth Malhotra pays tribute to Amitabh Bachchan at IFFI 2017, leaves the latter impressed
Most of his friendship wishes were from Sidharth’s female fans. These along with had written notes were sent to the actor’s house.The ‘Ek Villain’ actor was deeply touched by this gesture as he feels that the love his fans shower on him is a motivating factor which further pushes him to expand his horizons.
“Sidharth woke up to hundreds of Friendship Bands on Sunday, leaving him pleasantly surprised,” confirms a spokesperson.