Newcomer Sidharth Malhotra is working hard to get the bulky physique for his role in the upcoming movie ‘The Villain’.
Sidharth,who made his Bollywood debut with Karan Johar’s ‘Student Of The Year’,is sweating it out in a gym to get a well-toned body.
“He has been undertaking rigorous workouts each day to achieve the bulky look. Sidharth is going through intense training and is dedicated to achieving the bulky physique and keeps challenging himself with each workout,” a source said.
Directed by Mohit Suri,’The Villain’ stars Siddharth,besides Shraddha Kapoor of “Aashiqui 2” fame.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review