Actor Sidharth Malhotra, who made his acting debut in 2012 with Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan in ‘Student of the Year’, doesn’t see them as competitors and wishes them luck for their forthcoming film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’.
The 29-year-old along with Alia and Varun was mentored by filmmaker Karan Johar and all three have tasted success since their debut film.
When asked about competing with each other, the ‘Ek Villain’ hero told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai: “Me, Alia and Varun feel like we’ve gone to school together. Why would we compete among ourselves when there’s so much. We have different and unique styles and films. It’s tough to make friends in the industry. We all have… I want to see ‘Humpty…’ I’ ve heard Alia’s song recently and she has sung really well. She has a great voice. I hope it’s a big success,” he added.
Produced by Karan and directed by Shashank Khaitan, ‘Humpty…’ will release July 11. It showcases contemporary Indian family and is devoid of melodrama that used to dominate the screen earlier.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest