Actor Sidharth Malhotra recently turned into a vegetable vendor for a TV show and although he convincingly did his job, it was later found that he needs to brush up his knowledge about vegetables.
He chose to be a part of “Mission Sapne”, currently being aired on Colors, and was able to help Ram Lal, a vegetable vendor-cum-aspiring mountaineer, to turn his dreams into reality while supporting his family.
But when his turn came to showcase his vegetable intelligence quotient (IQ) to anchor Sonali Bandre at the studio, the “Student of the Year” star failed. When quizzed before a large audience about the names and prices of various vegetables that he sold during the day, Sidharth failed quite miserably!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Speaking out about helping Ram Lal achieve his dreams, Sidharth said in a statement: “As they say, charity begins at home; and keeping this in mind, I decided to be a part of ‘Mission Sapne’.”
“Being part of the show has been a great experience, especially stepping into the shoes of a vegetable seller and earning his daily wage.”