Pakistani actor Fawad Khan along with his co-stars Sidharth and Alia can be seen mouthing the tongue twister easily without any pause in between.
Here is the ‘Kapoor & Sons’ tongue twister: “Ek Kapoor ki Kapoorta sirf ek Kapoor ka Kaput hi Kaap i mean Naap sakta hai”.
— Alia Bhatt (@aliaa08) February 5, 2016
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Introducing one of the unique ways of marketing the film, the trio have asked their fans to record and send the tongue twister and be the fastest one saying it.
A couple of days back, Karan Johar released the first poster of the movie featuring the trio Sidharth, Alia and Fawad in a cheerful mood partying around with its on screen Kapoor family.
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor’s first look was also released in which the actor is simply unrecognisable. He has gone under extensive make-over for the film.
‘Kapoor & Sons’ is a romantic drama which will see Alia, Sidharth and Fawad sharing screen space for the first time. The male leads will be seen playing the role of writers.
The film is slated to hit theatres on March 18.