Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan said his daughter Shweta Nanda, who celebrates her 40th birthday on March 17, has been his rock at all times.
The actor, who did not celebrate Holi due a loss in the family, flew to Delhi, where Shweta is settled after her marriage to industrialist Nikhil Nanda.
Amitabh Bachchan said, “She remains our chief executive officer, and we turn to her for all the tough decisions that come our way … daughters have a sense of the sixth, one that never fails to ring that cliched bell within us .. for us it always rings well and loud .. we are blessed and proud ..!!”
Amitabh Bachchan also got nostalgic remembering Shweta’s childhood. “Tomorrow is a day of travel again, to be with Shweta on her 40th .. dear me … so many years … and we still treat her like that cute cuddly little bundle, who would stare at me in wonder every time she would come to pick me up from the airport after a long stint of shooting from out of the country or land .. she would wonder who I was, and what I meant to her, for, absence from her for long days would perplex her … she was just a couple of years old,” Big B wrote.
Big B further said that even after her marriage and the distance, Shweta has never made them feel distanced. “But how much connected she remains with me now .. a picture of dedication not just with the family she has gone to in marriage, but with us here,” Big B wrote.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
When she comes home to Jalsa, its never as though she went away .. and she does not ever allows us to feel that she left .. daughters have a way of doing that, and doing that well ..