Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan said his daughter Shweta Nanda, who celebrates her 40th birthday on March 17, has been his rock at all times.
The actor, who did not celebrate Holi due a loss in the family, flew to Delhi, where Shweta is settled after her marriage to industrialist Nikhil Nanda.
Amitabh Bachchan said, “She remains our chief executive officer, and we turn to her for all the tough decisions that come our way … daughters have a sense of the sixth, one that never fails to ring that cliched bell within us .. for us it always rings well and loud .. we are blessed and proud ..!!”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Amitabh Bachchan also got nostalgic remembering Shweta’s childhood. “Tomorrow is a day of travel again, to be with Shweta on her 40th .. dear me … so many years … and we still treat her like that cute cuddly little bundle, who would stare at me in wonder every time she would come to pick me up from the airport after a long stint of shooting from out of the country or land .. she would wonder who I was, and what I meant to her, for, absence from her for long days would perplex her … she was just a couple of years old,” Big B wrote.
Big B further said that even after her marriage and the distance, Shweta has never made them feel distanced. “But how much connected she remains with me now .. a picture of dedication not just with the family she has gone to in marriage, but with us here,” Big B wrote.
When she comes home to Jalsa, its never as though she went away .. and she does not ever allows us to feel that she left .. daughters have a way of doing that, and doing that well ..