Actress-model Shruti Haasan is back in Mumbai to shoot for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Gabbar’ opposite Akshay Kumar.
The actress, who is simulataneously shooting for Anees Bazmee’s ‘Welcome Back’ in Dubai, tweeted, “Heading back to mumbai for the shoot of gabbar! Excited :)”
Shruti Haasan, who has also donned the hat of a singer for several films including ‘Unnaipol Oruvan’, ‘Chachi 420’, posted an image on Instagram dressed as a Maharastrian mulgi giving a funky beat on the drums. Shruti captioned the image, “Heavy metal maharashtrian mami!!!”
Shruti Haasan is also the vocalist of an alternative rock band ‘The Extramentals’!
Meanwhile, Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan is also about shoot an item song for Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Gabbar’, which also stars Prakash Raj, Sonu Sood, Nikitin Dheer and Govind Namdev is slated to release in January , next year.