Actress Shruti Haasan has launched her own production house Isidro that will focus on short films, digital films, musical and multimedia based modern content.
The 29-year-old, who has starred across various films in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share the news about her production house.
“Proud to say my dream is coming true ISIDRO,” tweeted the daughter of veteran actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika.
- Kamal Haasan launches political party Makkal Needhi Maiam: Daughter Shruti wishes for success
- Watch: Kamal Haasan and Shruti jam together in an adorable video
- Shruti Haasan had a special birthday bash with rumoured beau Michael Corsale; see photos, video
- Shruti Haasan: Age is a silly concept
- Happy Birthday Shruti Haasan: More than just a pretty face
- Would love to collaborate with Shruti: Akshara Haasan
Shruti’s upcoming films include “Welcome Back”, “Rocky Handsome” and “Yaara” in Bollywood and films opposite Suriya, Vijay, Ajith and Mahesh Babu across Tamil and Telugu cinema. She will also be seen opposite Ajay Devgn in Milan Luthria’s “Baadshaho”.