Pink is not Shruti Haasan’s favourite colour, but she loved donning designer Shehla Khan’s creation in the same shade and says that she felt like a Victorian princess.
She walked the ramp Saturday at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive show in a pink long skirt with silver lace work and a pink crop top. She accessorised her appearance with pearl bangles.
“This is not my colour. I don’t wear pink, but this outfit is amazing. It makes me feel so feminine. I am feeling like a Victorian princess in this attire,” Shruti told reporters post the show.
A melange of western and Indian designs, the clothes with bolder embroideries and embellishment in silver and gold, looked elegant and glamorous.
“I have used colours like aesthetic floral, pink… These collections are more for festive season with heavier work on embellishments,” said Khan who presented skirts, dresses, off shoulder long gowns among others.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016