Pink is not Shruti Haasan’s favourite colour, but she loved donning designer Shehla Khan’s creation in the same shade and says that she felt like a Victorian princess.
She walked the ramp Saturday at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive show in a pink long skirt with silver lace work and a pink crop top. She accessorised her appearance with pearl bangles.
“This is not my colour. I don’t wear pink, but this outfit is amazing. It makes me feel so feminine. I am feeling like a Victorian princess in this attire,” Shruti told reporters post the show.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
A melange of western and Indian designs, the clothes with bolder embroideries and embellishment in silver and gold, looked elegant and glamorous.
“I have used colours like aesthetic floral, pink… These collections are more for festive season with heavier work on embellishments,” said Khan who presented skirts, dresses, off shoulder long gowns among others.