Actor Shreyas Talpade-starrer ‘Baji’, the first superhero film in Marathi, is slated for a February 6 release next year.
Directed by Nikhil Mahajan of ‘Pune 52’ fame, the film will see Talpade in the titular role. It also stars popular Marathi actress Amruta Khanvilkar in leading role and actor Jitendra Joshi in a negative role.
The first teaser of the film, which marks Talpade’s comeback in Marathi cinema after seven years, will be launched with the 38-year-old actor’s upcoming home production ‘Poshter Boyz’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Baji’, shot across Konkan locales, is an action-adventure-romance laced superhero vigilante film that
transcends both folklore and present day.