Actor Shreyas Talpade-starrer ‘Baji’, the first superhero film in Marathi, is slated for a February 6 release next year.
Directed by Nikhil Mahajan of ‘Pune 52’ fame, the film will see Talpade in the titular role. It also stars popular Marathi actress Amruta Khanvilkar in leading role and actor Jitendra Joshi in a negative role.
The first teaser of the film, which marks Talpade’s comeback in Marathi cinema after seven years, will be launched with the 38-year-old actor’s upcoming home production ‘Poshter Boyz’.
‘Baji’, shot across Konkan locales, is an action-adventure-romance laced superhero vigilante film that
transcends both folklore and present day.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched