Actor-turned-producer Shreyas Talpade has penned the lyrics of a song in his upcoming home production Marathi film ‘Poshter Boyz’.
‘Poshter Boyz’ is Shreyas’ first individual production film under his banner Affluence Movies Pvt Ltd. Earlier, he had produced ‘Sanai Chaugadhe’ (Marathi film) along with Mukta Arts.
Shreyas has written some quirky and funny lyrics for the title track ‘Aale Re Poshter Boyz’, a statement issued here said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Poshter Boyz’, directed by Sameer Patil, is set to release on August 1.