Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who will be seen in Remo D’Souza’s ‘ABCD 2’, says she is working hard to get a muscular body for the film.
“I have been working very hard for this film. I have been asked to get a muscular body for ‘ABCD 2’ as it’s the demand of the script. So lately, I’ve been on a strict diet and developing muscles,” Shraddha told IANS.
To be directed by Remo, ‘ABCD 2’ is a sequel to ‘AnyBody Can Dance’ and it will feature Varun Dhawan with Shraddha in the lead.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Meanwhile, the actress also says she is nervous about matching steps with Varun. “Varun is a fantastic dancer. I am nervous to match dance steps with him. Besides, Varun is a very dear friend, so I am also excited to work with him,” she added.