Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who will be seen in Remo D’Souza’s ‘ABCD 2’, says she is working hard to get a muscular body for the film.
“I have been working very hard for this film. I have been asked to get a muscular body for ‘ABCD 2’ as it’s the demand of the script. So lately, I’ve been on a strict diet and developing muscles,” Shraddha told IANS.
To be directed by Remo, ‘ABCD 2’ is a sequel to ‘AnyBody Can Dance’ and it will feature Varun Dhawan with Shraddha in the lead.
Meanwhile, the actress also says she is nervous about matching steps with Varun. “Varun is a fantastic dancer. I am nervous to match dance steps with him. Besides, Varun is a very dear friend, so I am also excited to work with him,” she added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review