Actress Shraddha Kapoor and ‘Heropanti’ actor Tiger Shroff, who will be sharing space for the first time in Sabbir Khan’s directorial ‘Baaghi’, went to great lengths while shooting for an extensive water sequence for their upcoming film.
The two actors were drenched for over 10 to 12 hours throughout the day’s shoot.
“Both Shraddha and Tiger had to be completely drenched in water throughout the day’s shoot. This continued for 2 -3 days. There was no point of drying themselves up as they had to be drenched in water for every shot. While everyone was bothered about their health, the actors did not complain and continued the shoot despite being drenched for over 10 to 12 hours,” a source said.
- Shraddha Kapoor to stay in Delhi for Half Girlfriend
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's chemistry in Baaghi stuns audience
- When Shraddha Kapoor helped Tiger Shroff with underwater scene in Baaghi
- Guess who trained Shraddha Kapoor for action sequences in Baaghi?
- Rebels Shraddha Kapoor, Tiger Shroff are raring to go
- Tiger Shroff went through 11 looks for 'Baaghi'
Despite being drenched in water for a considerable amount of time, both Shraddha and Tiger had a good time shooting for the long sequence.
“It was an important sequence. While the makers were worried about Tiger and Shraddha, they both had a good time shooting for the long sequence,” a spokeperson of the film confirmed.
‘Baaghi’, a romantic-action film produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and UTV Motion Pictures, is slated to release next year.