The trailer of “Baaghi”, packed with as many as 30 flying kicks, will give Bollywood fans a glimpse into the extent of action the film will offer. Director Sabbir Khan says actor Tiger Shroff has pulled off the stunts in a way that action has been taken to “the next level” after “Heropanti”.
“Baaghi” stars Tiger and Shraddha Kapoor, and the former will surprise the audience by taking the action scenes to another level, said the director.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“After ‘Heropanti’, I knew I had to take action to the next level with ‘Baaghi’ what with having a hero like Tiger who could pull off what I imagined. I took a year to design the entire action of the film and I was meeting and choreographing the action with my team over a year before we even started filming,” Khan said in a statement.
Tiger trained in Kalaripayattu, a martial art form which originated in Kerala. Coupled with that, he has also attempted Bollywood-style action scenes for the movie, in which Shraddha will also be showing her rough and tough side.
“Even Shraddha will be seen doing action for the very first time. We are a little nervous and at the same time super excited to launch our trailer,” Khan said in a statement.
With the “Heropanti” team reuniting for “Baaghi”, producer Sajid Nadiadwala and the director are ensuring the audience gets treated to a better experience when the movie releases on April 29.
In the “Baaghi” poster itself, the lead actors sport a grunge rebel look and exude a fierce attitude.