The trailer of “Baaghi”, packed with as many as 30 flying kicks, will give Bollywood fans a glimpse into the extent of action the film will offer. Director Sabbir Khan says actor Tiger Shroff has pulled off the stunts in a way that action has been taken to “the next level” after “Heropanti”.
“Baaghi” stars Tiger and Shraddha Kapoor, and the former will surprise the audience by taking the action scenes to another level, said the director.
“After ‘Heropanti’, I knew I had to take action to the next level with ‘Baaghi’ what with having a hero like Tiger who could pull off what I imagined. I took a year to design the entire action of the film and I was meeting and choreographing the action with my team over a year before we even started filming,” Khan said in a statement.
Tiger trained in Kalaripayattu, a martial art form which originated in Kerala. Coupled with that, he has also attempted Bollywood-style action scenes for the movie, in which Shraddha will also be showing her rough and tough side.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“Even Shraddha will be seen doing action for the very first time. We are a little nervous and at the same time super excited to launch our trailer,” Khan said in a statement.
With the “Heropanti” team reuniting for “Baaghi”, producer Sajid Nadiadwala and the director are ensuring the audience gets treated to a better experience when the movie releases on April 29.
In the “Baaghi” poster itself, the lead actors sport a grunge rebel look and exude a fierce attitude.