Bollywood’s brand new on screen couple Shraddha Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra, who will be be sharing screen space for the first time in ‘Ek Villain’, remained underwater for seven hours to shoot a romantic track for the movie.
For the song ‘Galliyan’, both Sidharth and Shraddha stayed underwater in Mauritius and took just a few breaks.
Both Sidharth and Shradha took rigorous lessons in Mumbai before taking the plunge, the makers said in a statement. The song track will release this week.
Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted some pictures of the two while they were shooting the song underwater.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
In real life, Shraddha is a trained diver and Sidharth is a water enthusiast, who looks forward to becoming a certified scuba diver soon.
Shradha has lent her voice to ‘Galliyan’, composed by Ankit Tiwari.
‘Ek Villain’ is a romantic- thriller directed by Shraddha’s first director Mohit Suri. It also features Riteish Deshmukh apart from Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles with Kamaal Rashid Khan making a special appearance.
The film is produced under the banner Balaji Motion Pictures and is sated to release on June 27, 2014. The official trailer of the film is already a hit as it crossed one million views within two days of its release. (With PTI inputs)