Bollywood’s brand new on screen couple Shraddha Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra, who will be be sharing screen space for the first time in ‘Ek Villain’, remained underwater for seven hours to shoot a romantic track for the movie.
For the song ‘Galliyan’, both Sidharth and Shraddha stayed underwater in Mauritius and took just a few breaks.
Both Sidharth and Shradha took rigorous lessons in Mumbai before taking the plunge, the makers said in a statement. The song track will release this week.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted some pictures of the two while they were shooting the song underwater.
In real life, Shraddha is a trained diver and Sidharth is a water enthusiast, who looks forward to becoming a certified scuba diver soon.
Shradha has lent her voice to ‘Galliyan’, composed by Ankit Tiwari.
‘Ek Villain’ is a romantic- thriller directed by Shraddha’s first director Mohit Suri. It also features Riteish Deshmukh apart from Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles with Kamaal Rashid Khan making a special appearance.
The film is produced under the banner Balaji Motion Pictures and is sated to release on June 27, 2014. The official trailer of the film is already a hit as it crossed one million views within two days of its release. (With PTI inputs)