Shraddha Kapoor has already impressed everyone with her acting prowess with films like Aashiqui 2, Haider, Ek Villain and Baaghi. The occasional singer is now trying to explore new horizons in her career. Her upcoming film Rock On 2 is all about music and some more music. And Shraddha looks the perfect casting, considering she even required to croon all her numbers in the musical drama. Giving her company will be actors Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli and Prachi Desai, who are all reprising their roles in the sequel. But Shraddha is fitting in perfectly.
Singer-composer Ankit Tiwari had sung the blockbuster number “Teri Galliyan” in Shraddha’s film Ek villain, that also starred Sidharth Malhotra. He believes that the actress is well trained to take up singing as a profession.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Shraddha is a classically trained singer. So, when she renders a song, she delivers all the musical nuances beautifully. I think she is well trained enough to take up singing professionally,” Ankit told IANS.
Also read | Fortunate to sing in Rock On 2: Shraddha Kapoor
Shraddha has lent her soothing voice to “Galliyan Unplugged”, also composed by Tiwari. Her other songs “Bezubaan Phir Se” and “Sab tera” have also been well appreciated by listeners. Now, she got a chance to sing her own songs in the Rock On 2.
In Rock On 2, she has sung three songs — “Tere Mere Dil”, “Rock On Revisited” and “Udja Re”. The actress is also performing live on the concert for the promotion of the film. It is slated to release on November 11.
(With inputs from IANS)