Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor recently made her singing debut with the song ‘Galliyan’ in her soon to release film ‘Ek Villain’.
Shraddha Kapoor will soon be seen opposite Sidharth Malhotra in Mohit Suri’s next and the actress has been praised all over for her melodious voice in the song. She is happy to have grabbed the opportunity.
On being asked whether she took any extra lessons before hitting the recording room, Shraddha said, “My training for this song has been minimal. It has been very kuccha-pakka. I come from a musical family, my mom’s side has a lot of singers.. so I guess I get this little bit of talent from there.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Following a trend of actresses singing for their own songs, after Alia Bhatt’s Sooha Saha in ‘Highway’, Shraddha talked about following her contemporaries and competing with them.
“I haven’t got the time to hear Alia’s song since I have been very busy with mu shooting schedules. But I heard that she was very well appreciated for her song. It’s good thing that actors can sing for themselves. If you can then why not!” said Shraddha.
Shraddha is happy to have got compliments for her singing especially from her co-star and rumoured beau Aditya Roy Kapur. “Yes Aditya heard my song. He really liked it and said that he listens to it many times a day,” said Shraddha.
The actress also confessed to be a Priyanka Chopra fan. “I am a huge fan of Priyanka Chopra. She has made herself a brand for singing and acting.”
Crooning is not the only new thing that Shraddha tried. Being an adventure lover, she learnt to ride a bike for this film.
“I learnt to ride a bike just for this film. I fell more than 7-8 times from the bullet I was riding, got burns and bruises too.”
Shraddha Kapoor is happy to make a shift in her role. Discussing about her character Aisha, Shraddha said, “Aisha tries to be this rainbow between the two shades of grey (Sidharth and Riteish). She is talking nonstop. Cracking silly jokes and laughing herself at them.”
‘Ek Villain’ is slated to release on June 27.