Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor recently made her singing debut with the song ‘Galliyan’ in her soon to release film ‘Ek Villain’.
Shraddha Kapoor will soon be seen opposite Sidharth Malhotra in Mohit Suri’s next and the actress has been praised all over for her melodious voice in the song. She is happy to have grabbed the opportunity.
On being asked whether she took any extra lessons before hitting the recording room, Shraddha said, “My training for this song has been minimal. It has been very kuccha-pakka. I come from a musical family, my mom’s side has a lot of singers.. so I guess I get this little bit of talent from there.”
Following a trend of actresses singing for their own songs, after Alia Bhatt’s Sooha Saha in ‘Highway’, Shraddha talked about following her contemporaries and competing with them.
“I haven’t got the time to hear Alia’s song since I have been very busy with mu shooting schedules. But I heard that she was very well appreciated for her song. It’s good thing that actors can sing for themselves. If you can then why not!” said Shraddha.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Shraddha is happy to have got compliments for her singing especially from her co-star and rumoured beau Aditya Roy Kapur. “Yes Aditya heard my song. He really liked it and said that he listens to it many times a day,” said Shraddha.
The actress also confessed to be a Priyanka Chopra fan. “I am a huge fan of Priyanka Chopra. She has made herself a brand for singing and acting.”
Crooning is not the only new thing that Shraddha tried. Being an adventure lover, she learnt to ride a bike for this film.
“I learnt to ride a bike just for this film. I fell more than 7-8 times from the bullet I was riding, got burns and bruises too.”
Shraddha Kapoor is happy to make a shift in her role. Discussing about her character Aisha, Shraddha said, “Aisha tries to be this rainbow between the two shades of grey (Sidharth and Riteish). She is talking nonstop. Cracking silly jokes and laughing herself at them.”
‘Ek Villain’ is slated to release on June 27.