After the soulful “Teri galliyan”, actress Shraddha Kapoor has lent her voice to a high-pitch number in her upcoming film “Baaghi” and she has done complete justice to it, director Sabbir Khan and the track’s music director Amaal Mallik have conceded.
The song, “Sab tera” which was released on Friday, is a romantic number featuring Shraddha and Tiger Shroff in the scenic locations of Krabi, Thailand.
Khan convinced Shraddha to sing the song, which he regards as “tough”.
“I was aware that Shraddha sings really well but the idea to get her to sing struck me when we were shooting the song in Krabi. Every time she had to give a shot, she would actually sing, and sing it so well.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I had to push her to actually sing it because although the song seems simple, it’s very tough to sing it as the pitch is very high. Hats off to Shraddha for doing full justice to it. She has made it special,” Khan said in a statement.
On her part, Shraddha has thanked Khan, and tweeted: “It’s you who said to give it a shot, it’s who you believed, thank you sir. For giving me this beautiful song.”
It’s you who said to give it a shot, it’s who you believed, thank you sir. For giving me this beautiful song!❤️ http://t.co/82EH9CX5aV
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) March 18, 2016
Amaal Mallik, the composer of “Sab tera”, knows of Shraddha’s singing talent since childhood as they are from the same school.
“I did not get time to listen to ‘Bezubaan’ from ‘ABCD 2’, but had heard ‘Galliyan’ and loved it… But what she has done in ‘Sab tera’ has blown my mind. I haven’t used any pitch correcting techniques on her voice. Usually actors aren’t easy to record with as they don’t know what to do with the mic, how to stand and what technique to use while singing that will make their voice sound good.
“It was Sabbir Sir’s decision to get Shraddha on board, and I was also excited for it. But when I heard this girl sing, it was like an angel had just descended into the studio. Shraddha is the highlight of this song though, very few people have a voice that suits their own face, she sings as cutely as she acts.”
Mallik, who has sung the number with the actress, said he even has a video of Shraddha singing the song live, and “that can prove that this girl is a terrific find”.
The song’s picturisation features sizzling chemistry between Shraddha and Tiger.
“Baaghi”, produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, is a rebellious love story which will release on April 29.