Shraddha Kapoor, who recently had to take a break from the Shillong schedule of her upcoming movie ‘Rock On 2’ due to an eye injury, has now rejoined the team and commenced shooting again.
Shraddha took to Twitter to share a picture of hers with the team of the movie – Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Pracchi Desai, Shahana Goswami, Purab Kohli, Ritesh Sidhwani and director Shujaat Saudagar.
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) October 22, 2015
While Shraddha was in Shillong, something flew in to her eye which caused her immense pain and she was taken to an eye doctor in Shillong itself and found out that there was a scratch in the cornea of her eye. When the pain kept increasing, the film’s producer Ritesh Sidhwani asked Shraddha to fly back to Mumbai and get it checked and even rest for a couple of days as it needed extra care and attention.
- Hardik Pandya a 'very special player', says Kumar Sangakkara
- Shane Warne cleared of allegedly hitting woman in nightclub
- Iraqi Kurds vote in historic referendum on independence from Baghdad
- Pondy Youth Congress urges Centre to recall Kiran Bedi
- Ambani, Mittal, Birla to share dais at Mobile Congress on Wed
- Facebook fail is blow for Silicon Valley cult of founder control
“Something flew in to my eye and caused immense pain. Once checked by an eye specialist in Shillong, we came to know that it had caused a scratch in my cornea, so it was an internal injury which needed extra care and attention. Luckily I wasn’t going to be filming for a few days so I was able to come back to Mumbai to get it checked up by my eye doctor. I will join the team of ‘Rock On 2’ again shortly.” Shraddha Kapoor had said.
The doctors have prescribed a few drops as medication.
‘Rock On 2’ has Shraddha as the addition to the original team of ‘Rock On’. The movie will also see the talented actress singing all the songs.