Although the actress had taken biking lessons before taking over the wheels, she lost control and busted her knee.
Shraddha, who was to join Varun Dhawan, Ileana and Ekta Kapoor for the success bash of ‘Main Tera Hero’, tweeted, “#Seenu cha gaya! Missed celebrating with @varun_dvn last night coz of my bike-busted knees. Feeling much better today & thanking my helmet.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The actress also asked her fans to wear a helmet while riding and to ride safe.
“The most important thing is to always wear a helmet and ride safely no matter how well you ride a bike. Safety first and then all iz well :)”
The bike accident took place during the shooting of a scene for ‘Ek Villain’ where Shraddha is racing with co-star Sidharth Malhotra on a Bullet. Shraddha’s bullet skid when she tried to speed up and fell.
‘Ek Villain’ is a romantic- thriller directed by Shraddha’s first director Mohit Suri. It features Sidharth Malhotra, Riteish Deshmukh and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles with Kamaal Rashid Khan making a special appearance.
The film is produced under the banner Balaji Motion Pictures and is sated to release on June 27, 2014. The official teaser of the film is already a hit as it crossed one million views within two days of its release.
Watch the trailer!