Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who will be next seen in dance drama ‘ABCD 2’, injured herself during rehearsals.
Shraddha plays a dancer in the film, which is a sequel to the 2013 film. The actress suffered a muscle pull while trying to learn split for one of the scenes.
She is currently undergoing physiotherapy sessions and has been advised a week’s rest.
“It was a result of over enthusiasm which led to a partial muscle tear. I guess I have to be a lot more careful while rehearsing because it is very important to understand your body and how much you can push it. But I love dancing so much that I’m praying this injury heals quickly,” Shraddha said in a statement.
The film is being directed by Remo D’Souza and stars actor Varun Dhawan opposite Shraddha.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016