Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who will be next seen in dance drama ‘ABCD 2’, injured herself during rehearsals.
Shraddha plays a dancer in the film, which is a sequel to the 2013 film. The actress suffered a muscle pull while trying to learn split for one of the scenes.
She is currently undergoing physiotherapy sessions and has been advised a week’s rest.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“It was a result of over enthusiasm which led to a partial muscle tear. I guess I have to be a lot more careful while rehearsing because it is very important to understand your body and how much you can push it. But I love dancing so much that I’m praying this injury heals quickly,” Shraddha said in a statement.
The film is being directed by Remo D’Souza and stars actor Varun Dhawan opposite Shraddha.