‘Ek Villain’ star Shraddha Kapoor walked the ramp for designer Gaurav Gupta here at the India Couture Week, looking stunning in an cream off shoulder gown.
The actress dazzled at the Delhi ramp for Gaurav’s ‘Wink Of Nyx’ collection, which was dominated by black and gold evening gowns. The line also included sequined sarees in red and white.
“I felt like I was in a dream when I wore this dress and walking on this gigantic cloud, which is the ramp. It’s such a great collection. Gaurav’s clothes make you feel confident, like you just come out of a fantasy,” said Shraddha, who wore a sequined gown with her tied in bun.
The actress also said she has found her favourite dresses from the collection and she will ask the designer to make some alterations according to her size.
Gaurav complimented her saying the actress looked like a Goddess. “My collection is around Nyx, Goddess of night and Shraddha looks like one. She is an Indian-global star and very beautiful,” he said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The actress also walked for the recently concluded Indian International Jewellery Week.
Actor Rahul Khanna also attended Gaurav’s show.