“Aashiqui 2” actress Shraddha Kapoor, who performed a gravity-defying stunt for a promotional event recently, is eager to do similar stunts for her films.
“I was very excited because where do you get a chance to hang off the top of a building? So I wanted to try it. It’s very rare to get such an opportunity. Now I’ve had a taste of it,” said Shraddha Kapoor told the media after performing a stunt for Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation.
“My confidence has gone up, so why not do it in my movies as well,” she added.
Shraddha’s pictures, while she was rehearsing for the stunt, had gone viral and she had even tweeted about it. On Saturday (January 9), Shraddha performed her stunt without any fuss, smilingly dressed in a pink outfit.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Reportedly, Shraddha went up the 34th floor of a five-star hotel in Mumbai for the stunt.
“I think it’s the first time that anybody is doing anything like this for a brand association,” she said.
“It’s very exciting to have a launch of this kind to get a visual representation of this fabulous product,” the actress said after performing some elegant moves while hanging in the air along with other dancers and came down similarly.
“It’s superb, amazing. I feel anybody who gets the chance to do that, to feel weightless, must grab that opportunity; there is only one life, why not? I enjoyed it tremendously and it’ll be a memorable launch because of that,” she added.
Shraddha also said that she has acrophobia and wondered how was she going to do the stunt. But the team assured her that they’ll proceed with the stunt only if she was comfortable.
She said that the two short rehearsals over two days made her feel good and confident.
Her upcoming romantic-action film “Baaghi” might also contain such stunts by Tiger Shroff, who is known for his flexibility.