“Aashiqui 2” actress Shraddha Kapoor, who performed a gravity-defying stunt for a promotional event recently, is eager to do similar stunts for her films.
“I was very excited because where do you get a chance to hang off the top of a building? So I wanted to try it. It’s very rare to get such an opportunity. Now I’ve had a taste of it,” said Shraddha Kapoor told the media after performing a stunt for Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation.
“My confidence has gone up, so why not do it in my movies as well,” she added.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
Shraddha’s pictures, while she was rehearsing for the stunt, had gone viral and she had even tweeted about it. On Saturday (January 9), Shraddha performed her stunt without any fuss, smilingly dressed in a pink outfit.
Reportedly, Shraddha went up the 34th floor of a five-star hotel in Mumbai for the stunt.
“I think it’s the first time that anybody is doing anything like this for a brand association,” she said.
“It’s very exciting to have a launch of this kind to get a visual representation of this fabulous product,” the actress said after performing some elegant moves while hanging in the air along with other dancers and came down similarly.
“It’s superb, amazing. I feel anybody who gets the chance to do that, to feel weightless, must grab that opportunity; there is only one life, why not? I enjoyed it tremendously and it’ll be a memorable launch because of that,” she added.
Shraddha also said that she has acrophobia and wondered how was she going to do the stunt. But the team assured her that they’ll proceed with the stunt only if she was comfortable.
She said that the two short rehearsals over two days made her feel good and confident.
Her upcoming romantic-action film “Baaghi” might also contain such stunts by Tiger Shroff, who is known for his flexibility.