Actress Shraddha Kapoor, who has been busy shooting for her next film ‘Baaghi’ , surprised fans with her latest pics doing deadly stunts for a beauty product she endorses.
For the weightless act of hers, Shraddha Kapoor was seen climbing the 34th floor of a five-star hotel in Mumbai
Shraddha Kapoor posted an image saying “That’s ME! Just hanging off a building 😆#Bandaloop #Lakme #SoWeightless @lakmeindia”
Shraddha Kapoor, sporting grey t-shirt and blue tights, is seen hanging from the building with the help of a harness in one of the images. A video clipping of Shraddha’s daring act was also shared by Lakme India.
Shraddha Kapoor will also be seen in Farhan Akhtar’s 2008 musical entertainer ‘Rock On’ sequel.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016