Shraddha Kapoor has her hands full with multiple projects this year. However, what the actress is going to try for the first time is a biopic, that too of a controversial figure, Haseena Parkar who was don Dawood Ibrahim’s sister. The actor took to the Twitter to announce that she has already begun shooting for the film, which has been titled Haseena- The Queen of Mumbai. Shraddha through her official Twitter handle, posted, “So excited!1st day of shoot of my next film #HASEENA begins with @SiddhanthKapoor all the best @apoorvalakhia! #HaseenaBegins @haseenamovie.”
Shraddha, on her official Twitter handle, posted, “So excited!1st day of shoot of my next film #HASEENA begins with @SiddhanthKapoor all the best @apoorvalakhia! #HaseenaBegins @haseenamovie.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) October 11, 2016
The film, which is being directed by the Shootout at Lokhandwala helmer Apoorva Lakhia, will cover the story of Haseena’s life from the age of 17 to 40. While playing 17-year-old is not going to be that challenging for the actor, watching Shraddha at the age of 40 will be quite exciting.
Shraddha’s elder brother Siddhanth Kapoor will essay the role of Dawood. Initially, it was Sonakshi Sinha who had agreed to do the role of Haseena but she later opted out. This is the first time that both brother-sister duo will be seen on the screen.
While we know that Shraddha is in the film, the news about its lead hero is not yet revealed by the makers. Who will it be, any guesses? Well, let us just wait and watch. Meanwhile, Shraddha is prepping up for the release of her musical drama, Rock On 2, which brings back characters from the original, Rock On. Also, the actor has wrapped up shooting for Half Girlfriend, starring Arjun Kapoor. While Rock On 2 is scheduled for its release on November 11, Half Girlfriend, which is a Chetan Bhagat’s novel adaptation, is scheduled to release on 17 May 2017.