Bollywood beauties Shraddha Kapoor, Esha Gupta, Kangana Ranaut are all set to turn traditional brides for designers JJ Valaya, Jyotsna Tiwari and Suneet Varma respectively at the upcoming India Bridal Fashion Week.
Shraddha, who is also the face of the sixth edition of the bridal week, would be seen in an extraordinary ensemble from the Valaya’s collection ‘The Nautch of Fez’.
Delhi girl Esha would dress up as the coy yet unconventional bride in Tiwari’s romantic collection ‘Under the Stars. The ‘Humshakals’ actress would sport a bridal finery designed lehenga.
‘Queen’ star Kangana, who has become quite a regular at fashion events, would be wearing a timeless trousseau fit for a princess from Varma’s regal collection.
Designer Tarun Tahiliani will open the four-day fashion extravaganza on August 7 at the DLF Emporio.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Raghavendra Rathore, Jyotsna Tiwari, Meera Muzaffar Ali, Ashima Leena, Gauri and Nainika, Falguni and Shane Peacock are the other designers who would be presenting their collections in the coming days.