Bollywood beauties Shraddha Kapoor, Esha Gupta, Kangana Ranaut are all set to turn traditional brides for designers JJ Valaya, Jyotsna Tiwari and Suneet Varma respectively at the upcoming India Bridal Fashion Week.
Shraddha, who is also the face of the sixth edition of the bridal week, would be seen in an extraordinary ensemble from the Valaya’s collection ‘The Nautch of Fez’.
Delhi girl Esha would dress up as the coy yet unconventional bride in Tiwari’s romantic collection ‘Under the Stars. The ‘Humshakals’ actress would sport a bridal finery designed lehenga.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Queen’ star Kangana, who has become quite a regular at fashion events, would be wearing a timeless trousseau fit for a princess from Varma’s regal collection.
Designer Tarun Tahiliani will open the four-day fashion extravaganza on August 7 at the DLF Emporio.
Raghavendra Rathore, Jyotsna Tiwari, Meera Muzaffar Ali, Ashima Leena, Gauri and Nainika, Falguni and Shane Peacock are the other designers who would be presenting their collections in the coming days.