Bollywood actor Sonu Sood, who will be seen in Farah Khan’s upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’, demands respect for all men on the shoot from choreographer turned filmmaker Farah Khan.
Farah Khan, who is known be a tough nut to crack while at work, seems to have tormented the boys on the sets to this extent! The film stars Shah Rukh Khan, Sonu Sood, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah along with Deepika Padukone.
The statement by Sonu Sood however is no accusation, but a witty response to Farah Khan’s recent award ‘Stree Samman’, which she shared with her fans on Twitter.
@TheFarahKhan Congratsssssss Faraah. Ab is Stree Samman ke baad kal shooting mein kisi Mard Ka Apmaan na ho.. Yahi hamari maang hai ;-)
— sonu sood (@SonuSood) February 8, 2014
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Meanwhile, Farah is taking good care of her injured star Shah Rukh Khan as she is choreographing a special one legged dance move for him.
Farah Khan had earlier tweeted: Exciting day ahead!Entire starcast of # HNY in a song starting today…wil figure out sm 1 legged moves 4 @iamsrk �� it may jst start a trend.
Shah Rukh Khan recently injured himself while on the sets of ‘Happy New Year’. Although it was reported that it was not a serious injury, but SRK was spotted at various events in a hefty leg cast.
The film which has been shot in Mumbai and Dubai is expected to release later this year.