Director Shoojit Sircar has altered the script of an advertisement film for a leading deodorant brand, keeping in mind actor Amit Sadh’s injury, sources said here today.
Recently, Amit had injured himself on the sets of Subhash Kapoor’s movie ‘Guddu Rangeela’. “I hurt my leg during the Shimla schedule of ‘Guddu Rangeela’, about two weeks before the advertisement was supposed to be shot, and because I had to undergo surgery, the entire shoot had to be pushed behind by about 45 days. Shoojit is extremely accommodating. So, not only was the shooting schedule of the advertisement film pushed behind, but he also changed the entire script to suit my injured leg,” Amit said.
“It is always a pleasure working with somebody like Shoojit. He is such an inspiration on the set,” he said.
Shoojit was scheduled to shoot an advertising film during mid-March, for a leading deodorant brand, starring Amit Sadh and Taapsee, the stars of the forthcoming movie called ‘RunningShaadi.com’.
After a delay of more than a month, the advertisement film for the deodorant brand was shot recently, with a lot of
impromptu changes on the set, Amit said. Curbing all physical leg movement in the advertisement, the entire concept was changed to show Amit in a static manner, with only his upper body movements depicting the actor flying a kite.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“The entire advertisement was shot recently, with the plaster cast of my leg still on. Director of photography Amit
Roy, who is also the director of ‘RunningShaadi.com’ learned about this development and was kind enough to volunteer. He did a brilliant job with the camera. It was quite exciting shooting my first commercial,” Amit said.