Director Shoojit Sircar has altered the script of an advertisement film for a leading deodorant brand, keeping in mind actor Amit Sadh’s injury, sources said here today.
Recently, Amit had injured himself on the sets of Subhash Kapoor’s movie ‘Guddu Rangeela’. “I hurt my leg during the Shimla schedule of ‘Guddu Rangeela’, about two weeks before the advertisement was supposed to be shot, and because I had to undergo surgery, the entire shoot had to be pushed behind by about 45 days. Shoojit is extremely accommodating. So, not only was the shooting schedule of the advertisement film pushed behind, but he also changed the entire script to suit my injured leg,” Amit said.
“It is always a pleasure working with somebody like Shoojit. He is such an inspiration on the set,” he said.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Shoojit was scheduled to shoot an advertising film during mid-March, for a leading deodorant brand, starring Amit Sadh and Taapsee, the stars of the forthcoming movie called ‘RunningShaadi.com’.
After a delay of more than a month, the advertisement film for the deodorant brand was shot recently, with a lot of
impromptu changes on the set, Amit said. Curbing all physical leg movement in the advertisement, the entire concept was changed to show Amit in a static manner, with only his upper body movements depicting the actor flying a kite.
“The entire advertisement was shot recently, with the plaster cast of my leg still on. Director of photography Amit
Roy, who is also the director of ‘RunningShaadi.com’ learned about this development and was kind enough to volunteer. He did a brilliant job with the camera. It was quite exciting shooting my first commercial,” Amit said.